Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Freedom until 2005!

Welp, finals are all done and I don't have school again until January 10, 2005. Now I just need to figure out what to do in the mean time. I'm sure I'll come up with something.

I've been playing Capcom's old 19xx arcade game. It's fast, simple, and fun. Plus I don't feel like spending more money on another game for myself. If I bought everything I wanted what would people get me for Christmas?

I purchased my first cell phone just a few weeks ago. I decided to go with Fido's unlimited incoming calls package. So far its been working great, other than the fact that the reception is sub-par inside my basement. The signal is strong anywhere else I go, however. The phone I went with was the Siemens C65. It's cheap and has a camera.

No comments: